I'mhaving a similar issue on a server...

haning on here:

CHANGE LEVEL: mapname
L 10/30/2012 - 13:53:13: [SM] Changed map to "mapname"
---- Host_Changelevel ----
L 10/30/2012 - 13:53:14: -------- Mapchange to mapname --------
ConVarRef room_type doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Executing dedicated server config file server.cfg
Unknown command "tf_flag_caps_per_round=0"
'mapname.cfg' not present; not executing.

freezing completly...did not got a strace :(