Well IPv4 is going away, but it's hard to call it "imminent" because so few
people actually understand how the internet works. I don't think we'll see
any real IPv6 traction until one of the big companies DOES run into a
problem. I'd love to see Valve/Steam out ahead in IPv6 adoption.*

*If and only if I get a cool IPv6 hat for TF2 of course.