We are running hundreds of tf2 servers so we cannot just "flip a switch"
and risk in getting like servers not running with sv_pure ...

we everything ready to switch and autoconvert but we want to be 100%
sure there's no need for updates/changes...

I'm ware it's not yet tuesday... but midnight is not that long away ;)