yeah, I've -sv_pure in command line without parameters... I can change it
using rcon to any value I want, but when connecting to the server the
client always report that the server is running sv_pure 2 ... even if we
set it to 0 in console (and running sv_pure in console confirms it is set
to 0)

Am I the only on experiencing this strange behaviour?