Yup this is really good to know how your community is doing.  Defiantly a
awesome feature.. can't wait for some sql logging and analytic pages made
to make per server/date/time frame stats displayed...  I'm getting some
users that aren't returning a value though:

11:09:08 [SM] Displaying connection method for all players...
           - 507 iL Cappo!!                    serverbrowser_history
           - Nova<esThnGr8                     serverbrowser_history
           - sic                               serverbrowser_history
           - sleepy                            serverbrowser_internet
           - Friz                              serverbrowser_history
           - HeSnakeHeroofEternisen
           - YYZ                               serverbrowser_history
           - Sombre                            serverbrowser_history
           - Ash 2.0                           serverbrowser_internet
           - [WCE] Monty                       serverbrowser_favorites
           - shadowlerks                       serverbrowser_history
           - Pinhead{EMC}                      serverbrowser_favorites
           - Skorchy                           serverbrowser_internet
           - BUMSPAM                           serverbrowser_history
           - =(eGO)=Tango v1.0                 serverbrowser_history
           - Hernii55338                       serverbrowser_favorites
           - Spaceman                          serverbrowser_favorites
           - supp0rt
           - Aminal Parade                     serverbrowser_history
           - Jizz_Syrup                        serverbrowser_history
           - DRAK?                            serverbrowser_favorites
           - Peppermiz                         serverbrowser_favorites
           - Jake                              steam
           - fan951126                         serverbrowser_history
           - Pwel                              serverbrowser_internet
           - Princess Juggs                    serverbrowser_favorites
           - SGTBrutus                         serverbrowser_favorites
           - Paco Ernesto                      serverbrowser_history
           - Machiavellian Spork               serverbrowser_favorites
           - Kbeezey                           serverbrowser_history