Suggest you read this: http://jarate-chop.mooh.org/reference/tf2-server-or-network-lag.html

As your server is fine with a few people but gets progressively laggier with more players it suggests you're likely CPU bound, or network bound. More likely CPU, check the sv: figure and also look at CPU usage on the server. If you're in a virtual environment check the "CPU steal", if this is >1% you will have problems.

Those rates are "ok" but I think you're being overly aggressive with your min rates.

sv_minrate 30000
sv_maxrate 100000
sv_minupdaterate 20
sv_mincmdrate 20