Fra: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] På vegne af ics
Sendt: 14. januar 2014 00:14
Til: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Emne: Re: [hlds_linux] Weird Engine error CSS

I remember similiar crash on TF2 while ago. Most likely it's been a year or
so already. Some maps just crashed with lump8 error but that went away after
some updates. lump 8 is lightning, so maybe something to do with shaders.

-ics

Kyle Sanderson kirjoitti:
Do you have any steps to reproduce (a map)? Does it always happen?

Thanks,
Kyle.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Jacob Juul <dimitri6...@hotmail.com>