My servers tend to restart themselves. Only crash so far that i've seen that doesn't restart itself is L4D2 & CSGO when they crash on some memory error for being on too long in a row.

-ics

Ook kirjoitti:
I know this topic gets brought up from time to time, but I haven't yet found a good solution to the problem of auto-restarting an hlds server when it crashes. I am once again trying to move my OP4 server from Winbloze to linux. The last time I did this I gave up because I couldn't get it to run reliably, and the restart script that comes with the linux version did not work. It would crash and just sit there, some sort of debugger problem that I was not able to reliably resolve. It also had a nasty tendency to segfault on startup about 50% of the time.

So - who is running hlds servers on linux, and how do you handle restarting after a crash?