Uneducated knowledge...

- Added cl_connectmethod to PlayerInfo.
- Added engine interface for Account IDs. (sync'd steamclient)
- Packed more gum to check if file transfers are genuine.
- Restricted MOTDs to begin with http(s).
- HudMsg (cstrike) :-)
- Common engine crash fixes (TR from TF Halloween, for instance).
- Cstrike specific crash fixes that seemed to stem from HPE's
involvement with OB...

I think Windows may have gotten burned by the update as I don't think
Valve rolled back to the more optimized builds (presumably, non-SSE2
clients weren't functional all this time). There should be lots of
Linux client fixes all around, though.

Hope this helps, I'm sure someone else can compile a more complete
list. All in all, I'm still pretty happy with it :)
Kyle.