Thanks for this Nicholas, I hope that pulling ND out of beta for Linux
and the other fixes will lure some new players to this great game, so
we can actually play some fun matches again online.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Nicholas Hastings
<psycho...@alliedmods.net> wrote:
> A mandatory update for Nuclear Dawn has been released.
>
> For anyone still running servers, you will need to update in order for
> clients to still be able to connect. This is the final version of the update
> that has been on the "linuxbeta" branch for the past few months.
>
> As a reminder, ND Dedicated Server's app id is 111710.
>
> The full changelog is below.
>
> General:
> - Added client support for Linux.
> - Fixed Russian and Czech Languages not being selectable in Steam game
> properties.
> - Fixed minimap placement issues that would sometimes occur after resolution
> change.
> - Fixed issue where commander could get stuck on a ladder in RTS view.
> - Fixed sonic turret fire range being slightly shorter than lock-on range.
> - Whitelisted r_decals client convar by community request.
> - Improved overall stability.
>
> Community-created Content:
> - Updated Workshop map instructions link.
> - Added missing "Final" Hammer compile configuration.
> - Fixed typo in Hammer fgd file causing Empire wall and barrier issues.
> - Fixed client crash when subscribed to Workshop file that no longer exists
> or has been made private.
> - Fixed server crashes that could occur when attempting to sync Workshop
> maps when Steam was down or syncing current map.
> - Fixed uploading maps of size > 100mb to Workshop.
> - Increased individual user Workshop storage quota to 1gb.
> - Greatly improved client subscribed Workshop map sync time on game launch.
> - HTTPS map downloads with self-signed certificates now work.
> - Clients now automatically download game server Workshop-synced maps
> directly from Workshop on connect.
> - Map support files (scripts, loading image, etc.) now get
> automatically"bspzipped" into the map before upload if not already in map.
>
> --
> Nicholas Hastings

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
  - Floyd Dell