I guess the "shadow update" has fixed the exploit now?

It definitely looks like they didn't go quite far with the exploit (we
were hit by it aswell). I assume they downloaded the server.cfg to get
a hold of the rcon password, correct? And there probably is no trace
of any of this happening.

Would it be worth wile to move sensitive stuff to randomly named files
for the future, or was it possible to obtain file listings through
this exploit?