I run a variety of TF2 servers (24p PvP and MvM) and since the last update all servers have been experiencing periods of 100% CPU usage where nothing seems to be really going on in game but the SRCDS process chews 100% of a single core for up to 2 minutes then goes back to normal as if nothing happened. During this period the game is super stuttery.

In one instance an MvM server running Ghost Town decided to chew 100% CPU during one of the idle phases between robot waves.

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 amd64 with Metamod 1.10.0 and sourcemod-1.6.0-git4492 (latest snapshot as of this morning). I will try disabling MM+SM but in the meantime am wondering if others have seen this problem.

yun