I've seen this before this update but its been very rare on myself and has
happened twice to me alone in the last few weeks.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Weasels Lair
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:11 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Win32
server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released (2015-06-26) = more
client-side issues?

Hmmm.. trying to figure-out if this is just my TF2 server(s), or something
bigger.
But, ever since today's update - I'm a getting a lot of issues with client
connections timing-out, etc.
The server never crashes - it just keeps running.
But the clients get the "connection problem" warning in the upper-right for
several seconds (5-20), then (mostly) get back in without having to
disconnect/reconnect.

Anybody else experiencing a lot of this since today's update?

PS: For me this is under Linux (Debian).

[hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released Eric Smith Thu, 26 Jun 2014
16:22:25 -0700

We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are
below.
The new version number is 2298883.

-Eric

- Added a new startup music track from Expiration Date
- Fixed a client crash related to the B.A.S.E. Jumper
- Fixed an exploit related to the B.A.S.E. Jumper and supply cabinets
- Updated the B.A.S.E. Jumper backpack to use an open model when the
parachute is deployed
- Fixed a few crates not displaying which Unusual Series they can
potentially output
- Fixed a client crash caused by applying a tool to an empty backpack slot
- Removed the shot effect for The Classic in DirectX 8
- Updated the name of The Senguko Scorcher to be The Sengoku Scorcher
- Updated the Summer Starter Kit and Summer Adventure Pack to be marketable
- Updated the localization files