Dear Valve,

I need some help here. I have a TF2 Server that is actually pretty taxing on
the server CPU. But my server CPU is not even at 50% and the server
occasionally crashes with:

./srcds_run line:324 XXXX Segmentation Fault (core_dumped) $HL_CMD
cat.hlds.pid XXXX no such file or directory

Debug:
CRASH: Thu Jul 10 19:52:36 SGT 2014
Start Line: ./srcds_linux -debug -console -game tf -port 27130 +map
slender_scp_087_b_v3 +ip 192.168.0.20 +maxplayers 32 -port 27130 -autoupdate
-steam_dir /home2/jasperlee -steamcmd_script /home2/jasperlee/update_tf1.txt
-steamport 27130 -nobreakpad
End of Source crash report

extra info:

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770

RAM: 16GB (8GB used the time it crashed)

Game: TF2

sometimes crashes, some days it does not crash at all.

May I know if you can help me resolve issue? Have been trying to resolve for
the pass 5-6 months.

Thanks and regards

JasperLee93 -RDLoyalty

Sent from Windows Mail