The company that made the game, Outerlight ltd doesn't exist anymore. The company that took over after years, Blazing Griffin supposedly had plans for it but as i recall, it was easier to remake the game than fix it or something like that. Even that post has been taken down so i cannot tell you more but have a look at http://steamcommunity.com/app/2400/discussions/0/792924411993377513 and follow up to their website, ask them?

-ics

epicoder kirjoitti:
I'm trying to set up a dedicated server running The Ship on a Debian
Jessie box. The server appears to start up normally until it loads a
map, at which point it spews out a ridiculous amount of vphysics errors
and then hangs. It does this with all maps, but the one I used in the
log to follow is cotopaxi.

http://pastebin.com/VXvM1XNL

After it hangs, it ignores all console input (nothing is even echoed
back to the terminal) and uses about 2.5% CPU constantly, according to top.

The missing steam binary message is a separate issue which I haven't
bothered to fix yet. I don't think it has any effect on this problem,
but I'll fix it and see what happens.

The server is a fairly modest computer running Debian Jessie 64-bit with
4 GB of RAM and a mid range core 2 duo @ 2.4 GHz. Not exactly CSGO 128
tick material, but it runs a 24-slot TF2 server just fine, so I don't
think that hardware is the issue.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.