This is what Milton Ngan said three years ago (2011 during May) regarding
IPv6 support for SRCDS and Steam:
"Just to let everyone know. I am currently working on deploying IPv6
network infrastructure for Valve's network. This is not a promise that
support is coming, but rather to point out that without this infrastructure
it is very difficult to implement IPv6 support.

Until last year, none of our network equipment would support IPv6. Our
network providers also don't have pervasive IPv6 support, at least not on
par with IPv4. So there are some technical challenges that we face with
regards to network resiliency, which makes it risky for us to use in a
production environment.

Like many of you on this list, I am passionate about adopting IPv6, but it
isn't something that is going to happen overnight. My goal is to support
IPv6 with the common applications (e.g mail, web, DNS) within the next 12
months. However, with some of our appliances, it is clear that IPv6 support
is still a long way off which will make this goal a challenging target."

And yes, still no direct support for IPv6 in SRCDS unfortunatly.