In 2017, Valve added the vaudio_celt codec to CSS and TF2 (which is what
CSGO uses) to improve voice quality in CSS and TF2. However, I have set
sv_voicecodec to vaudio_celt but it is not having any noticeable effect.
I've tried putting it in the server.cfg and in the startup parameters, and
rebooted after changing, but to no effect.

I also tried vaudio_celt_high which apparently is in TF2 at least (not sure
if it's supposed to be in CSS also) but that also had no effect.

Is there an extra trick here that I'm unaware of? Or perhaps a file missing
on my CSS Linux dedicated server? I don't see any vaudio files in the bin
folder.

Thank you,