Good now I have a target list for prosecution of International Harassment.

And no this isn't Stealth.
But she is definitely one of my friends, and associates.

I live in Switzerland. Stealth lives in the United States.

However, your harassment on these lists is now documented.

I suggest you go speak to your therapists. Before you wind up getting
arrested.

For an email list that you do not own. And harassing people on these lists.

Would you like your FBI to visit you? Or Interpol?
Because I can now make the argument of attempted CYBERBULLYING.

-Stephanie
International Legal Counsel