Hello hlds_linux gamers. Below I have copy and pasted a uber duper
   monke interaction between me (super chad monke gamer ohehoehoehoeho)
   and smelly virgin stephanin (yukc no monke). Imagine being so
   unmonke that you write bruh in captions with a space like, " bruh."
   If I ever do that unironically (:vommit:) i will literally implode
   and take out the entire monke planet with me. Remember kids, being
   cringe is very unmonke oehho eho hoeho hoe hoeoh eoho ehoe hoeho
   *proceds to fard n shit*

   You came in this late " bruh ".

   I am Dr. StealthMode Hus' Counsel.
   The initial thread was a related on topic thread. Which my client
   then began being cyberbullied / cyberstalked.

   Then I started this thread to let the criminals here know what's up.

   And this is also on topic.  As you will now lose these lists for
   engaging in criminal behavior multiple times, against multiple victims.

   So far as he this is related....its the list that is being abused
   criminally to cyberbully / cyberstalk people.

   How that is related to the half life dedicated server is that vALVE
   is being sued in World Court for Intellectual Property Theft, and
   when this occurs your precious servers will no longer connect to
   Valve, VAC, nor will any Steam client be allowed to connect.

   Due to theft of the concept, and naming of Steaths' concept " Steam
   ". Valve named it REAKTOR. Ehich is why they will lose this case,
   where others have failed in the past.

   Stealth came here to just let his friends know. To be ready to
   switch products so their server company do not lose business /
   revenue when litigations begin. As the Court will automatically
   enter an Order to suspend use of Steam until the case is resolved.

   Hope that answers your question.

   -Stephanie
   International Legal Counsel

   On Mon, Nov 16, 2020, 10:29 HurricanePootis
   <centralgamer55...@gmail.com <mailto:centralgamer55...@gmail.com>>
   wrote:
   Bruh why are you using an email list for Valve's Half-Life Dedicated
   Server for the GNU/Linux operating System made for x86 PCs. Like
   bruh do
   you got anything better to do with your life???? like imagine being
   this
   smelly n cringe. You not even monke, bro. >:[