> I'm sure some of you are going to hate me for wasting my time on this

Little foolish - sure :P no one's going to hate you for it. It's
pretty clear they have MPD and are seeking attention. I'm a little
surprised no one's dropped their mail like last time.

Think you can help us out Milton with who the current mail-admin is?
There's like 150 email that's just attention-seeking about not
shipping amd64 binaries for the steam client, which is ridiculous to
begin with as GCFs are long gone and it's raw disk-thrashing files.

Best,
Kyle.