Thanks team. There were a lot more changes than what's documented. Only
(currently-known) fallout I had was the Steam3 change from 2017 that
finally came into the games. Overall it sounds good from my playerbase, one
guy was a little annoyed at the weekend breakage scavenger hunt but it was
just stepping through gdb with them.

For reference if anyone else is running Connect.ext, here's the patch (from
4~ years ago):
https://github.com/asherkin/connect/commit/f557476d6bc0dca7f4c94a3718ec63d4ab15b5db

Kyle.