Yes, they are all marked as secured, I am located in Europe. Sometimes the
master server list is completely broken.

It looks that the servers are by a Russian attacker.

From: Mecha Weasel <weasel.steamid....@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 10. Aug 2023 – 22:44  CEST +0200
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com

Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike: Source: Server browser unusable due
to massive spam

IHave you tried filtering for "secure"?Personally, I am NOT seeing that at all
in my client - even without filtering to "secure" only.

Could be region-specific maybe?
I'm in North America.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 7:37 AM PRVY <valve-mail...@prvy.eu> wrote:

Unfortunately this problem still persists. There are also reports on GitHub:

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games/issues/5101

It is very important that Valve fixes that exploit, as this destroys the game.

https://list.valvesoftware.com/