Thanks for clearing that up Christopher.

Now back to work.

Regards,

Marcel

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024, StealthMode Hu wrote:

I will state this, and stop.

A lot of Stolen Valor around VALVe and on these lists.

Like how it went from REAKTOR to Steam.

Anyone here remember Alfred, remember back in 2001 to 2003?
The time the list allegedly got hit by a Virus?
The worlds first encryption virus / ransomware was what VALVe got hit with.

Or when someone at VALVe downloaded that virus through a link.
And it backdoored HL2 Alpha files from their network?

Yeah.
Valve has stolen much, and made quite a few Enemies over the years.
Including their ex developers.
For a lot of Intellectual Property Theft.

I point that out. Cause Alfred is gone.
And the people there today, are the worst in the industry.
With the sloppiest mash up of mixed programming in the history of a
software developer.

That said.
Decompile VALVes stuff sometime ( I Recommend HxD decompiler, freeware
hexadecimal / machine assembly editor / programming tool ).

You will see Quake 2 code still in GoldSRC.
You will see HAVOKS physics still in Source.
Havok was the real genius behind the physics engine.

Anyone remember how it went from WON slow updating, to REAKTOR development?
OR how Reaktor became Steam?
Not Grid, not Gazelle.

REAKTOR.

Shows how much theft, misinformation, and disinformation is out there about
the factual Developer(s) of Steam platform. Versus the Staff at Valve who
stole the concept, and profited off of it.

Stole all of the communities concepts over the years.

I can see why everyone cheats in cs2.
Or hacks the platform, and rips them off for every game title on the
platform.

Why the platform is being exploited all of the time.

Its ok though, a Master never reveals everything.
And not just anyone can speak 1 and 0 fluently.
Nor knows what Binary Logic Controller programming using boolean algebra is.

I digress.

Yall be safe with all that wide open script kiddy engine shit over there.
Cause the engine for the Client, the Steam Client, HLDS/SRCDS can all be
used as points of attack for anything connected to the Steam network.

End Contact.

-StealthMode
Applied Physicist

On Sun, Mar 10, 2024 at 4:58 PM StealthMode Hu <stealthmode1...@gmail.com>