Hi,

I'm trying to make a admin site for a rails app which is predominately
an XML web service - that part works fine.

However as soon as I start adding hobo_model to my models I get a
bizarre SQL output...

  SQL (0.3ms)    SELECT name
 FROM sqlite_master
 WHERE type = 'table' AND NOT name = 'sqlite_sequence'

Repeated over and over again, it gets there in the end and renders the
page, but why?

One of the models is using paperclip but if I comment that out it
still does the same thing...

This happens with XML renders as well.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated