Hi Ignacio and others,

I am returning to Hobo after a break of about six years! Much has changed
with Hobo and Rails in that time.

I note that Hobo now uses Bootstrap as its default html/css framework. It
appears that this is set up as a "layer" which overrides the original Hobo
"clean" html/css scheme — i.e. the old "clean" system is still there.

Just wondering whether it feasible to use Hobo without Bootstrap? What
would be involved in disabling Bootstrap, and would Hobo still work?

Paul Howson
Queensland, Australia