Hi Ignacio and others,

On a roll with a few questions here.

I'm curious about how Hobo connects a controller action to a Dryml tag. I
know how it works in Rails. It looks for a view inside a folder named after
the controller, etc. But that is not required when using Hobo. Seems if the
view is not present, then Hobo will go looking for an equivalent Dryml tag,
such as:

<def tag="index-page" for="Brand">

…for the index action in a BrandsController.

It seems Hobo pre-compiles all the Dryml tag library definitions and then
searches the resulting list for such a tag. If there is no such tag
matching "Brand", then will it use a generic tag such as:

<def tag="index-page">   ?

What about custom actions? If I have an action called "myaction", then will
Hobo look for a tag named "myaction-page" ?

Is this documented clearly somewhere, or can you explain? And where in Hobo
is the code which does this matching?

Paul