I recently upgraded to Hobo 2.2.4. I now get errors in all my controllers
along the lines of:

"protected method `render' called for #<[controller name]>"

I have upgraded several times. I think that the application started off
under Hobo 2.1.0.
I can eliminate the error by adding "public :render" to all my controllers,
but I feel that there must be a better solution.
Has anyone else seen this? Is there a better approach to fixing it?
Thx