Please ignore this solution. The problem has come back and appears to be
unrelated to the rails version. I assume that something is messed up in my
environment. If I run the command, the hobo gem is found, but the
hobo_support gem is not found. Also, as a side note, rails 4.2.5.1 is not
compatible with dryml in any case.