I found a small bug running Hobo on Windows. Hopefully someone can take a
look at it.

I normally run Hobo on FreeBSD. My standard development environment is:

   - FreeBSD 10.3 on VirtualBox
   - Hobo 2.2.6
   - Rails 4.2.7.1
   - JRuby 9.1.5.0
   - PostgreSQL 9.3

I have a client who would like an app installed in a Windows environment
using a SQL Server backend, so I decided to develop the whole thing on my
Windows 10 development box, using the SQL Server 2016 database as a
backend. These were the only changes from my standard development
environment, When I used the command "jruby -S hobo g migration" on Windows
10, I successfully connected to the SQL Server database, but I ran into
problems when I attempted to respond to the Hobo migration script:

"What now: [g]enerate migration, generate and [m]igrate now or [c]ancel? ^C"

My input wasn't recognized. I had to use ctrl-C to break out of the script,
and the migration script wasn't saved, so I couldn't run Rake to complete
the migration.

I am currently working around this issue by accessing the SQL Server
database remotely. I have VirtualBox installed on my Windows 10 machine, I
have my Hobo app installed on FreeBSD inside VirtualBox, and I have the
database configuration pointing to the SQL Server database running on my
Windows 10 machine.

As I have a workaround, this is not an urgent issue for me, but it could
put off someone in an all-Windows environment who wants to try out Hobo.