Hello Folks -

Today I proudly announce that I've moved to Vienna, Austria to live and study
for the next six months!  ( a little more exciting than Wisconsin... )  I am
working in computers and music signal processing so I don't have any direct
access to the music world here, but, of course, want to play horn and take
advantage of everything around as much as possible.  I got real lucky and found
a student apartment with practice rooms, some even big enough for a large
chamber group, so I can and will play all the time.

SO, the question is, does anyone know any horn (or brass) players in town, who
would be up for lessons, chamber music, duets, or who need a
beginner-intermediate teacher? I can speak enough German to get by too, barely.

Likewise, if any of you are in the city anytime, please contact me and we'll
get together.   Any other heads up on music-related things I might not know
about, please let me know.  I think people on the list would be interested too,
but you can send me a private email too.

Schoene Gruesse aus Wien,

David Meichle