*[image: name=imggrid]* <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGuEy2cMGQ>*   *
*
' UNITED STATES CONTRACTORS OFFERING SERVICE
"<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSwL9deXNW8&feature=related>

Dearest, Father.
<http://2barters-googleorg.googlegroups.com/web/Unknown.jpeg?hl=en&gda=40Elmz4AAADCbhBGskLz_wvD2vlLt-6UJ99HMy-Ag_sJ9QbF_Cu3_waYfFlGllk8BHwsxKMGQ3bjsKXVs-X7bdXZc5buSfmx&gsc=qG55igsAAACbwidL9mDbGkvXIHSfrsA_>
" Google Alert! "<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahH7B_aUZc&feature=avmsc2>
 <j...@google.com>,

As I'm out venturing the WORLD, it brings me to tell you this.
The Father's day of last year was perhaps the best time I've had in many,
many YEARS!
Furlough's too GO... <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-7rPdFjvI>
This is just a-little reminder to let you know this.

YOUR-MY-DAD...
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMcfUjIguSs>

And I-WILL LOVE you FOREVER

What is it like when its not...
<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2719d11f99&view=pt&search=inbox&msg=12570c8aacbb8aa3>
[image: name=imggrid] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmk1dToZYGo>

What is it like when you?

Walk down the street to find theirs is a pamphlet on the ground an while
bending down to pick it up you see its a gift from the Church?
What i did was read it of coarse when walking in faith walking in faith too
fine what's next it seems then to me the next right thing to do.
as you are reading the gift given too you, you realize that their a Man with
on the corner with a out-stretched-hand asking for money, the neat thing
about this Man is He's asking the same question i do when asking for my next
meal.

We both say to one another sucks doesn't it the agreement is all ways the
same yes...

If the shoe fits were it...

What is it like when you find your self with out your blanket the one you
had the night before? your blanket is your life line to comfort so when your
heart of hearts tells you, you thought you but it in a place where it would
be safe, what comes to mind?
What comes to mind is i hope the person who has it or took it needed it.
Some times even the best of hiding places are not the best places the put
things like when you come across a trash recital to find it their.

Your heart sinks a-little while you hoped it was in the hands of a Man who
needed it but at the same time your glad your glad you found it...

If the shoe fits were it...
<http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/craigoralsomerford>
This Non-profit stems from the very foundation from were it came, working in
faith and while working in faith know were faithfuls blessing comes from.

" the story of the untold
soldier..."<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Craig+Oral+Somerford&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CheFM1sxNTOmWN4WWhgS18_XODAAAAKoEBU_QETEy>
<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2719d11f99&view=pt&search=inbox&msg=12570c8aacbb8aa3>

<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2719d11f99&view=pt&search=inbox&msg=12570c8aacbb8aa3>
[image: name=imggrid] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmGSmygesok>

                                                                           The
story of the untold soldier.. <http://www.youtube.com/user/uscos2barter>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMFiqNA6Ag>[image:
name=imggrid]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXcjrDh7DE>[image:
name=imggrid] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T35WXFOmwI>

       The Cardboard homeowners association said.
[image: class=icon] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0krVJeszE&aia=true>
   And i repeat, ...
[image: class=icon] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtivSTZrezc>
We all said and came together in agreement.

 Our accomplishment's and purpose of letting the world know, our Country is
now  letting the less fortunate stay out of Jail
  ON FRIVOLOUS CHARGES LIKE...
 #1 Leaning with the intent to fall.
<http://www.alansands.com/images/promo/King-blue%20suit%20leaning-8x10.jpg>

#2 Interfering with the flight of a
Pigeon.<http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/images01-pigeon.jpg>
#3 Defacing a
hamburger.<http://www.foxnews.com/images/298141/0_61_hamburger.jpg>

[image: name=imggrid] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGuEy2cMGQ>

Two Horses
 If you stand nearby and listen, you will hear a cow bell.
Looking around for the source of the sound, you will see that it comes
from the smaller horse in the field.
Attached to the horse's halter is a small cow bell.
This small cow bell lets the blind friend know where the other horse
is, so he can follow.
 As you stand and watch these two friends, you'll see that the horse
with the bell is always checking on the blind horse,
and that the blind horse will listen for the bell and then slowly walk
to where the other horse is.

 Trusting that he will not be Le astray.
This alone is amazing in a bear market giving is were the heart lies
When the horse with the small cow bell return to the shelter of the
barn each evening, it stops occasionally and looks back ,
making sure that the blind
friend isn't too far behind to Hear the Bell.
 Like the owner of these two horse. " GOD " Does not throw us away
just because we are funky or because we have problems or face
challenges.
He watches over us and even brings others, our volunteers for example,
into our lives to help us when we are in need.
With Like good friends , we know our volunteers are always there.
Please remember: be kinder then necessary.
Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of Battle.
 Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly and more
imortantly, be in the service of others like a...
   " Volunteer "
By Author of Craig Oral Somerford...
e-Enjoy!
The story of the untold soldier...
If roses are red and violets are blue what do you do? Google it...
*