From: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com on behalf of gra.fics
Sent: Tue 11/9/2010 9:56 PM
To: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HPDesignJet_Printers] Re: DJ130: Yellow Printhead is Faulty

I'm not THAT handy, so I purchased a new yellow printhead. And now it's
working, so next I find no magenta ink is being delivered. Hastily, I removed
the magenta ink to check it then put it back, and now the panel shows it as
empty/blinking (I probably wasn't supposed to do that). And I guess it was the
magenta printhead that was causing the problem, so now I probably have to buy a
new magenta ink cartridge and a new printhead.

As a very occasional (and not very knowledgeable) DJ 130 user, I'm finding I
need to buy a new printhead or two every time I fire this printer up nowadays
(which isn't often). Most of my ink and printheads are past expiration, and it
might cost another $100 or more to attempt to get some prints out of this thing
... Sad that it's so much cheaper for me to just send out for prints.

Anyone in L.A. want to make an offer on a low-mileage occasional use DJ 130,
which I think just needs the items listed?

--- In HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:HPDesignJet_Printers%40yahoogroups.com> , Roberto Westbrook
<rwestbr...@...> wrote:

> The guy who bought my DJ130 said the printheads can get air in them and that
> they require recharging with some kind of kit you can purchase. Apparently,
> this is all outlined in a maintenance manual intended for people who service
> HP printers. Sorry I am not more helpful, but this might be a path to pursue
> if you are handy and have the time.
> -Roberto
>

> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:28 PM, gra.fics <attachments2...@...> wrote:
>

> > Hello, after not using my DJ130 for a spell, I'm having my first ever
> > faulty printhead warning (the yellow printhead -- I'm hoping it's not the
> > beginning of the often mentioned yellow printhead issue). I'm wondering, is
> > there a chance I can clean the printhead to get past this warning, or is my
> > only option to replace the printhead? Thanks in advance to this always
> > helpful group!

recipients named above.
If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you have received
this email in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and permanently delete the
copy you received.

This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed
as a solicitation or offer
to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. Wolverine is
not responsible for any
recommendation, solicitation, offer or agreement or any information about any
transaction, customer account
or account activity that may be attached to or contained in this communication.
Wolverine accepts no
liability for any content contained in the email, or any errors or omissions
arising as a result of
email transmission. Any opinions contained in this email constitute the
sender's best judgment at this
time and are subject to change without notice.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: