First, I want to thank the members of this group for the great answers to my
questions in the past! I would have had to give up on my DJ130, and probably
large format printing, without your help (since the DJ130 is the only such
printer I can afford)!

Also, tonight is the opening for a group show my large format inkjet prints are
in! Hopefully that's just the beginning!

Now here's another question:
Does anyone know of a canvas that will go through the DJ 130 easily? Especially
canvas that 's less nubbly (textured)? Or not nubbly at all?

Also, does anyone know of a kind of canvas that will go through the front feed?
I'm asking about the front feed because when paper is fed through the rear feed
of my DJ 130 I get slight scratching. Not sure whether this would happen with
canvas..

Thanks!!
Marge

<*> Your email settings: