Hola all,

Recently posted to another group that's very into B&W and realized that some of
you might be interested as well. ...

Did any of you make it over to the Large Format Photo Negatives gallery wall in
the HP booth at PhotoPlus Expo/NYC recently? There was always a crowd around
both the 30x40" digital neg and the platinum print of Marilyn Monroe by Elliott
Erwitt. That big platinum print just glowed!

I met several old-school platinum printmakers there who were impressed by the
process. Should be available for the Z3100 soon (already available for Z3200
now).

I've got a simple step-by-step promotional PDF (the one that was on the wall)
if anyone wants one plus a photo of the display wall itself. And if you're
serious, I can tell you where to get the in-depth 33-page manual. Just email me
at: johnson.har...@gmail.com.

Harald

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional