HP's position was, in the past, that if you even had another company's media
product loaded on the DJ130, they would not tech support of trouble shoot
any problems. They told me, at one point, that their job was to make the
hardware work and had no responsibility with respect to the software,
drivers included. Re: more specifically ink and printheads. They refused to
troubleshoot problems with even one out of date print head or ink cart in
the machine.

I now use a Z3200 and have found tech to be most courteous; however, totally
ineffective in solving tech problems. I love the output.

JxODFqdW5uBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzU3NTM0ODkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA4MjYxOTM1BG1zZ0
lkAzc5NDIEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTMwMTQ5MzA5NA--> Re: out-of-date
inks w/ DJ 130

Posted by: "Stanley Krute"
<mailto:s...@stankrute.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20out-of-date%20inks%20w%2F%20DJ
%20130> s...@stankrute.com    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/stan_krute>
stan_krute

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 pm (PDT)

Thanks fran for the datapoint.

Wondering: what is the HP story on ink dating for the DJ 130 ??

On 3/29/2011 10:42 AM,  <mailto:fran%40fleblanc.com> f...@fleblanc.com
wrote:

> I had a DJ130 for a number of years.
>

> the last year or so I used nothing but out of date inks without problem.

<<image001.jpg>>