I run Photoshop CS5 on a PC. Until recently I had no problem  adding and
profiling new papers to my Z3100. Now after I add a new paper  and profile it
when I print from CS5 the printer driver lists the new paper  three (3)
times in the "paper type" drop down "more" menu in the "paper quality"  tab.
Furthermore, when I select any one of the three listed and select "OK" the
paper I selected does not show in the window, but rather, the previous paper
selected appears.

I have the latest firmware and drivers installed. I have used  the HP
utility to delete the new paper which deletes it from the printer but not  the
driver.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it ? Your  assistance
is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Richard
Richard Galosy Photography & Printing