Mark
Thanks for your help.
There wasn't an error message on the front panel. Digging further I went to the
"Info" section on the front panel main menu and took a look at the printer
logs. Once there I looked at the system errors and nothing recent came up. Then
I looked at the system warnings and found that warning number 94:08 was
relevant. Warning/Error 94 pertains to the color calibration component system,
and the solution to the warning is 08, which tells me to "send plot again". I'm
not familiar with sending the plot through again. I thought that only works for
creating profiles (I've not done that either). So I'm still stuck with not
being able to calibrate color.

Still searching for a solution.

Peter

--- In HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com, "markvuleta" <markvuleta@...>
wrote:

> --- In HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com, "gicleeman" <gicleeman@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Yesterday color calibration failed on my Z3100.
>
> What is the small error number on the front panel (like the one circled
> in red)
>

> Front panel message <http://www.pbase.com/mark_vuleta/image/143388099>
>
> Regards
>

> Mark