Hi,
I am asking $75 for 2 shipped CONUS only, or if you only need one, let me know.

I have available in "like new" condition, 2 (QTY) Hewlett Packard HP Z Series
Spindles for Roll Paper Technical (gray) Part# Q6698A for 44" models. These
work the same way the black ones do in my experience. FYI, I have
used both gray & black types of spindles successfully with all HP media types
including photo and fine art papers, technical (thinner type papers), proofing
papers & canvas. They are like new condition (sadly they do not fit in the
mounted paper  rack that I had built. I gave the carpenter a black one and the
end on the gray one is a hair bigger!

Again, I am asking $75 for 2 shipped CONUS only, or if you only need one, let
me know. For payment, I can accept PayPal or a postal money order.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

So long for now, TOM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional