Hi

I use an HP130nr and over the past couple of weeks (since the last driver
update) the black & white output of the printer has become terrible with a
horrible blue cast.

I'm unable to run/install the maintenance utility for the printer to get it to
calibrate the printer and downloading and installing the drivers from the HP
website makes no change.

Does anyone know whether I can somehow get the maintenance utility working on
ML and/or rollback the drivers to pre-october 12th drivers to see whether I can
get the printer up and running again.

alternatively is there another way to get profiles added to get it to work. in
7 years the printer has produced perfect prints now all of a sudden its
un-usable for black & whites :(

thanks in advance for any help

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional