From: Scott
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:22 PM
To: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HPDesignJet_Printers] Re: Z3200 is slinging black ink.. fixes?

Peter thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention the printer was exposed to sub
zero temperatures when the furnace stop working while on vacation.

I did take the black printhead out and cleaned it. There was a lot of liquid
ink on the "landing pad" for the printheads. I think I'm going to have to call
a tech out today.