Hey Josh,

We've gone over the examples you sent us, and we still haven't been able to reproduce this. We are thinking there may be a toner/hardware issue perhaps.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Aaron

josh wrote:
Hi Aaron & Don,

okay, I'm sending a series of three e-mails now (after this one) to
aaron's gmail account:

1) The first one contains an example document with a a grayscale image
and then a scanned in image of a printout I made using cups+hplip ppd
and cups+gutenberg ppd of the same image

2) the second e-mail contains a printout of the same original document
using the standard hp1100 (MS) driver under Windows XP (the quality of
which is only slightly better than cups+gutenberg 5.0.0 ppd)

3) the third e-mail contains sample grayscale bars from the cups
testpage using cups+hplip and cups+gutenberg and also from the hp1100
selftest page.

Thanks!

-j

Don wrote:
Josh-

Just send it directly to Aaron's gmail acct:

I think it can be 10-15Mb on GMail?

-Don