I have installed my printer and when I try to run hp-toolbox this is
what I receive:

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 1.7.4)
HP Device Manager ver. 10.0

Copyright (c) 2001-7 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/hp-toolbox", line 159, in <module>
    toolbox = DevMgr4(hpiod_sock, hpssd_sock, toolboxCleanup, __version__)
  File "/usr/share/hplip/ui/devmgr4.py", line 152, in __init__
    self.user_settings = utils.UserSettings()
  File "/usr/share/hplip/base/utils.py", line 541, in __init__
    self.load()
  File "/usr/share/hplip/base/utils.py", line 643, in load
    self.cmd_scan = user_cfg.commands.scan or self.cmd_scan
AttributeError: 'UserSettings' object has no attribute 'cmd_scan'

I am running Archlinux current(rolling release, no version #. The
printer is an HP 4150. It prints fine but other people are having the
same problem. Hope you can help. THANKS!!!