Josef,

We do not currently support usb to parallel adapters at this time.

In theory if you have ppdev loaded

(run `lsmod | grep ppdev` to check)

then it may work..however because I do not have this adapter I am unable to
test and verify.  There may be other considerations in how the kernel and
usb interfaces work with the par adapter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aaron