Hi,

I have an HP Color LaserJet CM1015 MFP.

I can print with it in Ubuntu, but nothing that I do seems to get Ubuntu to
recognize its flatbed scanner.  It does not appear that hplip supports the
scanner features of this printer.  Are you folks planning to add this
support anytime soon?  I would offer to help you do this, but I am a total
moron when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Thanks,

David Knuffke
--
"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having
been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this

http://wiknuffke.wikispaces.com