Ubuntu and F2120Using Ubuntu 7.10. HP F2120 printer (I just bought ) has CD for
Windows
and Mac. Ubuntu has hplip 1.7.3.  Printer was detected and prints and
copies. But scan button on printer doesn't work. Xsane scanner
application doesn't detect it . Any solution to get scanner working?
I'm not very good with all this but I really want Linux to work fully.
Like is the software that came on the installation CD available to put
in Ubuntu, or a way to get XSane scanner application in Ubuntu to help?
Thanks. John McCauile