Hello all,

I just instaled Suse 10.3 including hplip. I set up my CLJ 3800n via hp-setup
(as root) and selected the Postscript-ppd-File. So far everything is OK.

Now I want to print two pages per sheet from open office. In the open office
print-dialogue (settings) i only can change things like collation,
resolution, color... No setting for two pages per sheet.

If I activate this settings via the hp devicemanager, this setting is ignored
when printing from Ooo. So my question is:

How should i setup and print to use the hplip-setting "two pages per sheet"?

Thank you very much and kin dregards,
Martin