Hi there,

i have been googling and searching forums for a couple of weeks now but I haven´t found anyone with exactly this problem and I am no nearer a solution myself. I have an HP 2710 Photosmart that has been functiong perfectly wirelessly from a laptop (currently running Ubuntu 7.04) for over a year. I installed HPLIP to faciliate scanning and now the printer won´t print more than a third of a page before stopping. The printer screen shows "Printing" and there it stops. For hours and hours! I have to turn off the printer to free it up again. i have connected a separate system also running the same OS and it works fine so its not the printer or the printers wireless. I can scan from the laptop so I don´t think its the wireless on the laptop and I have removed and reinstalled the drivers but it hasn´t changed anything. Any ideas?

I have attached the hp check log to this file.

Thanks in advance

Lorriane

hp-check[20326]: info: :
Initializing. Please wait...