Dear Everyone

Hope this is the correct list to send such questions. If not, accept my
apologies.

When I run htdig on my files I get the following message when it comes to
a PDF document:

41:41:3:http://myserver/~elijah/document.pdf: PDF::parse: cannot find pdf
parser /usr/local/bin/acroread  size = 1965732

For some reason htdig looks for an Acrobat while its config file clearly
states:

external_parsers: application/msword->text/html /usr/local/bin/conv_doc.pl \
              application/postscript->text/html /usr/local/bin/conv_doc.pl \
              application/pdf->text/html /usr/local/bin/conv_doc.pl

The conv_doc.pl exists and working and the content type received from the
server is application/pdf.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Elijah Kagan

P.S.  I am running htdig 3.1.5 on a Debian system.