Is it possible to group words in a search via quotes or anything?  For
example, I tried searching for an answer on htdig.org and a search for
"group words" (including the quotes) performed a search for "group and
words" but not the string "group words".  The same thing happens on my test
server--when I try to group words in quotes, htsearch always splits them up
into individual words.  Is there any way to change this behaviour or any
characters I can put in the search string that will allow grouping?  Thanks
in advance!