Hi,

While I do a make on my application ported to SOLARIS8
in the middle of the make i get the following error when
when a C file tries to include <netinet/in.h> and i having
doubt since this header file supports ip6 aswell, so Iam
not clear how to correct this  error, Pls help me if any on
came across  with this error.

/usr/include/netinet/in.h:837: syntax error before `struct'
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:838: syntax error before `struct'

Regards,
Ramesh V.